Mixup game 2014

Free for all, anything goes!

Mixup game 2014

Postby GAndy » Mon May 12, 2014 11:16 am

It is traditional for us to try and organise two mixup games a year where people get to swap tables and game with some new people.

I think the Christmas quiz was a success, and is something we are planning to repeat this year.

However the summer is fast approaching so I am looking for some input regarding what people would like to do so we can get things organised.
The first question is do people want a summer mixup game?
Next question is what do people prefer, a bunch of ones offs or something a big bigger and sillier like the tarrasque for sale games we ran?

If anyone has an opinion on these questions, or has ideas on what to do or wishes to volunteer to help organise something, give me a shout.
G'Andy -> Ginger Andy
GAndy

Re: Mixup game 2014

Postby brumguvnor » Thu May 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Some kind of mix-up where you sit on a table with new people is always good!

I get the impression that the amount of prep needed for Tarrask for Sale was quite fearsome... - but if people don't mind doing something similar then I would love to play that kind of thing again.

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe...

... - is that none of it has tried to contact us yet...
brumguvnor

Re: Mixup game 2014

Postby GAndy » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Terrasque for Sale (d&d 3.5 version) is on for this Thursday.

We are aiming to be rolling by 7.30 so do try and get to the club in plenty of time.

We could do with a 6th GM to ensure we can fit everyone in, so if you know d&d 3.5 reasonably well and are willing to lend a hand (its pretty easy the players do the work) give us a shout.

It is also the summer meet up (piss up) this weekend, Figure of 8 on broad street, starting at about 1ish till when ever we all get bored and wander off.
G'Andy -> Ginger Andy
GAndy

Return to General Discussion