[FORMING] Blood & Fire: ASoIaF (WFRP2e)

Please Pre-fix any thread with either [ACTIVE] or [ENDED]

Moderator: Game Masters

[FORMING] Blood & Fire: ASoIaF (WFRP2e)

Postby Samwise » Fri May 23, 2014 1:03 pm

(Attack of the initialisms)

One hundred and ninety five years after Aegon’s the Conquerors landing, and only the most wizened crones (or brazen liars) can remember when last Dragons danced the skies and cast their dread shadow over the lands of Westeros. But, Dragons still sit on the Iron Throne, and they are set to 'dance' once again.

King Daeron, second of his name, has reigned over the Seven Kingdoms in peace and prosperity for sixteen years following the misrule of his father Aegon the Forth, and with the aid of his wife Myriah Martell, he would see his peace extended to the last soverign realm of Westeros: Dorne. After years of political horse trading, all that remains to complete the union is the marriage of Dearon’s young sister Daenerys to Prince Moran, the queen's brother and ruler of Dorn. But Aegon’s the unworthy's legacy yet poses a threat to this peaceful end through the foremost of his many legitimised bastards: Deamon. Paragon of chivalry, wielder of the Targaryen ancestral blade “Blackfyre”, beloved of the people and all true Southern Lords, and ardent suitor to Daenerys.

There are whispers at court, and bolder talk in some corners of the realm, that Daeron’s scholarly manner and Dornish stylings at court are a betrayal of true Andal custom, and that in bequeathing Blackfyre to Deamon, Aegon meant for Deamon to succeed him.

There is a fault line running through the realm, and it causes run deep- but it could all be triggered on the impassioned whims of one man.

So into a Westeros 100 years before the books (when even maester Aemon is but a twinkle in Prince Maekar's loins) our party shall set forth! The question is, who shall you be? As it stands I have an introduction arc ready to bring together a band of fairly typical rootless adventures making their way in the realm, but should the players wish to play as a Lordly House, a group of politically aligned nobles, a criminal gang, a mercenary band etc etc; speak now!

Post if you are interested in playing, and let's get the ball rolling!
Samwise

Re: [FORMING] Blood & Fire: ASoIaF (WFRP2e)

Postby Loxley » Sat May 24, 2014 10:40 pm

I'm in. How are we generating characters? Are we rolling for starting careers, or going with a group concept?
Ludacris fools!
Loxley

Re: [FORMING] Blood & Fire: ASoIaF (WFRP2e)

Postby Samwise » Wed May 28, 2014 5:39 pm

I'll post a Westeros Careers compendium soon, and once we can settle on a concept once having floated a few character ideas so I can see what folk are keen on.
Samwise

Return to Current