[ACTIVE] Zombie Wars game

Please Pre-fix any thread with either [ACTIVE] or [ENDED]

Moderator: Game Masters

[ACTIVE] Zombie Wars game

Postby marvin » Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Some general information - this game is run using the GURPS system a very gritty and realistic system.

The general background is as follows:

4 years ago Norman Fletcher invented human immuno-nanobot colony (HINC) granting 99.9% of the population immunity from all viruses and bacterium, effectively curing all diseases. There are however those who were allergic to the nanobots and those went. Through life as normal as they could. Hospitals thinned down there services, people began to not care about immunisation, the cures for cancer etc as the nanobots covered it all. This was until a new airborne and infectious nanobot was developed to spread the nanos to the rest of the world it was this that seems to have causes something to go horribly wrong..
Last edited by marvin on Wed May 15, 2013 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am NOT your messiah, I'm just a very naughty boy...
marvin

Re: [ACTIVE] Zombie Wars game

Postby steven.dowse » Mon May 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Do you want this to replace the description that is currently on the web site? I will fix your grammar and spelling first of course :twisted:
WARNING: The post above is probably trying to troll you!
steven.dowse
Site Admin

Postby marvin » Wed May 15, 2013 7:28 am

sure steve go for it...you shoulkd tell me how to do that
I am NOT your messiah, I'm just a very naughty boy...
marvin

Postby steven.dowse » Wed May 15, 2013 11:13 am

It is a website change so unless you want me to teach you HTML then I will do it ;)
steven.dowse
Site Admin

Postby steven.dowse » Fri May 17, 2013 1:49 pm

marvin wrote:4 years ago Norman Fletcher invented human immuno-nanobot colony (HINC) granting 99.9% of the population immunity from all viruses and bacterium, effectively curing all diseases. There are however those who were allergic to the nanobots and those went. Through life as normal as they could. Hospitals thinned down there services, people began to not care about immunisation, the cures for cancer etc as the nanobots covered it all. This was until a new airborne and infectious nanobot was developed to spread the nanos to the rest of the world it was this that seems to have causes something to go horribly wrong..

I am a bit confused about:
There are however those who were allergic to the nanobots and those went. Through life as normal as they could.

Can you go through and translate it into English for me Marv ;) I think I can fix the rest :P
steven.dowse
Site Admin

Return to Current